Monday, November 24, 2008

You down with 3LP?!  

0 comments

Retreat weekend was a great weekend! Another successful retreat. It was a different experience for me observing it rather than really doing anything. But I still felt the Holy Spirit move through out myself, the staffers and the retreatants. Anthony & Drea, yall did a great job. To the rest of the heads & staff, great job as well. I will never forget that I'm down with 3LP! Enjoy some pics...

Tuli & Dave giggin'!

Cha Cha Slide

Live, Laugh, Love & Pray

1 love


Awakening 19's F.R.O.G. Rector & RectORess...lol

Lack of sleep will do this to someone...

The Bay is in the House!!!

Proud of you guys!

This Awakening Retreat was another great retreat. Peace & Blessings.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ You down with 3LP?!