Monday, April 13, 2009

Weezy Concert  

0 comments

April 4th NightShift attended the long awaited "I am Music Tour." This was my first big concert ever, so I was pretty excited to go. There was hella people out that tonight. I seen hella folks that night that I haven't seen in hella days. It was a good night with good homies. I think Weezy killed it. But one thing that bothered me was that half of the arena didn't know half of Weezy's shit and the only ones rocking to it was the folks I was with and knew! haha. But all in all, it was a good night!

Yeezy & Keri Hilson

Prom Queen! I like this song, YoungNae hats it..lol


Young Money singing "Every Girl" 

Weezy F. Baby

Dope night again...good times!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Weezy Concert